Sammy’s 9-Month Sneak Peek

What a wonderful day with such a beautiful family!  Sammy has grown so much since the last time I saw him.  He was all smiles and on the go toward wherever he found the greatest toy (or book, or lens cap, or whatever).  He is going to find a whole new world of adventures when he starts moving around on his feet, and that doesn’t seem to be too far off for this little one.  Just look at those gorgeous blue eyes (just like mommy), and you’ll fall in love the way I did.  Enjoy your sneak peek!

Aimee BuntingJune 3, 2011 - 9:32 pm

Jen – Thank you soooo much! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. My heart sank when I scrolled through them (over and over again)! I can’t WAIT to see the entire gallery at the preview. We had such a fun time sharing our Saturday with you.

Aimee BuntingJune 3, 2011 - 9:45 pm

Jen – Are you kidding me! These pictures are just gorgeous! My heart sank when I scrolled through them (over and over again). I can’t WAIT to see the entire gallery! We had a fun time spending our Saturday with you. For a few days after the shoot Joey kept saying, “where’s Jen Mommy?” – too cute:)

Amy VothJune 4, 2011 - 10:34 am

What a little man Sammy has become! Gorgeous blue eyes, captured so well in photo 3. Looks so much like his mommy. Hope to see the little guy this summer :)

AnnaJune 4, 2011 - 6:42 pm

Jen these photos are amazing. I am not sure if you know that I am like Aimee and am crazy about getting my family’s photos taken — you have a new customer in me!

Jackie QuinteroJune 4, 2011 - 8:34 pm

Absolutely beautiful pictures!! He is so adorable!!

Francesca CervelliJune 4, 2011 - 8:36 pm

Reeeaaaly! Have you ever seen such gorgeous blue eyes! Great photos. Hey Aimee and Antonio, did I tell you I can be the boys’ agent. Love, Auntie Nani

Jill ReddersonJune 4, 2011 - 8:52 pm

Sammy is sooooo adorable. I LOVE all of the pictures! Move down here, Jen! The close up of his sweet face makes me feel like I’m holding him up close – I can’t wait to meet him in person!

Patty BaroneJune 4, 2011 - 10:36 pm

Wow!!!!! Amazing photos. The close up of Sammy is stop-in-your-tracks amazing. Love the props too. Those big blue eyes melt my heart!

Kim StillerJune 5, 2011 - 4:10 am

These are absolutely precious photos!!!! So awesome! Miss you guys tons!

Kim StillerJune 5, 2011 - 4:12 am

Such amazing photos. Sammy is absolutely precious!!!

Heidi CullenJune 5, 2011 - 6:15 am

Is he already walking? What great pictures and he is so adorable! i love it.

KimberleeJune 5, 2011 - 9:31 am

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love these photos! What amazing eyes he has, Aimee!!

Erica McElhaneyJune 5, 2011 - 12:41 pm

What beautiful pictures. Too bad we already did ours this year…. good news is…. they keep growing! Sammy is a joy and Aimee and family are wonderful people. We will be keeping you in mind when it is time for our next set of family pics.

Jennifer J TelfordJune 5, 2011 - 1:22 pm

The pictures are amazing! Sammy’s eyes just pop on the white background. Great job Jen!

Jocelyn FongJune 5, 2011 - 2:21 pm

Gorgeous! I especially love the close-up of Sammy’s beautiful blue eyes!

Jamie CervelliJune 5, 2011 - 5:10 pm

Jen—these are gorgeous photos! Aimee…I don’t know how you’ll be able to limit the photos you choose. They are just too cute. The close-up of Sammy’s face is to die for! He’s growing so fast. What a handsome little man.

ShannonJune 5, 2011 - 9:06 pm

Beautiful pics! Aimee he is GORGEOUS! Can’t wait to meet him1

Megan RamirezJune 6, 2011 - 8:24 am

I love these pictures! The close up pic is beautiful! Great Job!

JuliaJune 6, 2011 - 9:54 am

Just beautiful! He is growing up so fast! Can’t wait to see him and the whole family again soon. These are gorgeous photos … love those eyes!

Sid & KateJune 6, 2011 - 1:56 pm

Worthy of awards….these belong in a gallery…but then again we’re little partial to the model. Uncle Sid & Kate

LesleyJune 6, 2011 - 6:42 pm

What wonderful pictures! Those eyes are just like mama’s! I love the props, too. We are looking to do photos once our new baby arrives…

StephanieJune 9, 2011 - 3:07 pm

Amazing! I love the poses and to get a nine month old to cooperate! What a great outcome!

Jennette BrilliantJune 10, 2011 - 5:54 am

AMAZING pics!! If only I lived on the west coast….Sammy is just GORGEOUS!!

MagaliJune 16, 2011 - 8:28 am

I can’t believe how big he is. What a BEAUTIFUL baby! The first picture is my favorite. Awesome photos!

Jennifer HardtJune 16, 2011 - 1:24 pm

OMG… these are sooooo beautiful!! That suitcase is divine! I think my fav is #3 though. What amazing eyes. Great work Jen!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.